Calling all curious, collaborative and passionate designers looking for meaningful work–Almanac is offering a paid internship! This person will work closely with our creative/strategy team to contribute on real branding, campaign, website and print projects for real (purpose-driven) clients. READ: You will be an important person to our team! And being able to start as soon as possible is a major plus.
- Collaborate with designers and strategists to create client mockups (Keynote, print, Invision, etc.), and assist with concept creation
- Assist designers with production of print and digital projects, research, and upkeep/updating of ongoing files and projects
- Bring joy to those who see your work
- Strong student portfolio of your work
- Strong typographic skills and solid examples of branding and digital work
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite
- Serious about solving difficult problems
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Enthusiasm for trying new things
Experience with video, HTML/CSS, fun side projects and/or other interesting stuff is a bonus. Mostly, you just need a willingness to jump in and contribute on a variety of different projects, share your ideas and be part of a team. We’re a small company and you’ll be involved in day-to-day projects from concept to creation.
E-mail your resume and a link to your site/samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org (please, no phone calls).