Almanac is seeking a full-time digital account manager to join the team! The account manager position is key to our success as a company. We rely on our account managers to work closely with both clients and internal teams to help craft beautiful and meaningful work for purpose-driven clients (seriously, we are lost without you).
Externally, the digital account manager provides overall client service and support to ensure that client objectives are clearly established and met. Internally, they manage the production of complex digital projects—challenges that require a deep understanding of digital interaction and the processes it takes to bring them to life. If you’re ready for a job where you can influence people and help organizations move the needle, then let’s chat. Check out the details below and get in touch. We’d love to meet you!
- Develop strong client-agency relationships
- Facilitate open and effective communication between creative team and client; translating client needs into digital solutions
- Collaborate with creative team lead and developers to manage each project effectively
- Doggedly work to find the best solutions for client challenges
- Manage initiatives within budget while maintaining high quality output
- Develop, coordinate and manage multiple project timelines
- Manage agency workflow as part of the account team
- Assist in defining project deliverables
- Assist in researching and developing client strategy
- Coordinate vendors as needed with creative team
- 8+ years of agency experience
- Excellent communication skills, with a focus on listening
- The unquenchable desire to organize, schedule and run down details
- A love of systems
- Experience with productivity tools like Basecamp, Harvest and Forecast
- Experience in running print and digital design and development processes
- A positive attitude and collaborative nature
- Full-time salary
- Paid vacation and benefits package
- Good times with good people!
- Opportunity to do meaningful work for purpose-driven clients
- Opportunities for growth
E-mail your resume or LinkIn profile to: email@example.com (please, no phone calls).
Almanac core values:
We get to the heart. We dig deep, peel back the layers, ask great questions. We show up fully, get to the clients’ heart and the heart of the story/purpose. We give it everything we’ve got.
We move. We work with purpose-driven organizations who have courage and want to do what it takes to move the needle. We’re interested in building movements that improve our world. We care. We grow.
We have magic. No, not like ninjas. But we are trying to build something different at Almanac. We trust our guts. We draw people out. Our work creates connection and understanding.
What We Believe:
We don’t stop at easy. We’ll start anywhere and follow it everywhere. We’re curious as hell. We embrace complexity.
We’re in this together. We have each other’s backs. We show up. We listen. We share. We’re all learning, all the time.
We own it. We don’t make excuses. We have no ego. We believe in what we do and we do what’s right.
We go boldly. We try new things. We get out in front. We ignore obstacles and find a path. We don’t conform—we’ll do it this new way, our way, even if it kills us. We value our independence. We are fun!