When you are intentional about translating your brand to a digital experience, you ensure that your message will cut through the noise and connect.
Most people first interact with your brand digitally, which is why it’s worth your time to explore that experience from the user’s perspective. The Almanac Website + Digital Program shifts your perspective from “what we want to say” to “what they need to hear”.
Our collaborative design and development process engages internal users and brings the best ideas to the forefront. The end result is an elegant, effective and engaging digital experience.
You are ready to:
- Increase awareness for your organization, programs and services
- Develop a lead generation strategy
- Build a new line of business
- Understand and deploy marketing automation strategy/integration
- Streamline your marketing and operational systems
- Share new thinking, news and events
- Improve your UI/UX so it’s modern and “on brand”
- Move to a new Content Management System (CMS)
- Invest in updated photography and video
Your Scope of Work
Your staff and stakeholders carry the story of your organization. Their insights are an invaluable part of the process of translating your brand into an elegant and inspiring website.
At Almanac, we engage with you throughout the website creative process. We will facilitate interactive sessions, create events to gain feedback and work together to see what sticks. Our work speaks for you and we want it to communicate your passion and energy.
- Website Discovery Workshops with stakeholders
- UX/UI Prototyping
- Content strategy and plan
- Development in WordPress, Drupal or other CMS
- Content entry training
- Content creation/entry/migration assistance
- Maintenance & Support
“Almanac's process for understanding your users is second to none.”Ted Elsas, Senior Director, Digital Communications Office of Public Affairs - Washington University in St. Louis