Almanac is looking for a Digital Creative Director to join our team!
I’ll keep this short. Since 2009, we have been working tirelessly to help purpose-driven organizations create more connection and understanding in the world. We’ve invested in learning everything we can about how organizations are structured, how they make decisions, what challenges they’re up against. We’ve developed collaborative processes and facilitation techniques that ensure our clients are heard and that they end up with a brand or digital experience that amplifies the good they’re doing in the world. We’re experts at guidance.
And all along the way, we’ve been able to preserve the beauty and creative integrity of our ideas. Magic? Maybe. The reality is, it takes a special kind of person to do this work, and we want to find you!
You will do well here if you:
- have 8+ years of experience
- have strong portfolio of branding and digital work
- are patient and thoughtful
- are endlessly curious
- have tenacity
- can lead
- can do
- are highly collaborative and enjoy working as part of a team
- are one part teacher, one part dreamer and one part master craftsperson
- can visualize the hidden connection points within and idea and explode them out for a client to see
- enjoy research
- can invent a new brand or evolve an existing one
- deeply understand (and are passionate about) digital interaction, and are comfortable designing experiences that are delightful and highly user-centric (this is important)
- have expertise with Adobe Creative Cloud, InVision, Sketch and other UI/UX tools and processes (bonus: have experience with Adobe Experience Cloud, you fly drones, have built a VR experience, or anything else that might blow our minds)
- want to stretch and grow
- want to help Almanac grow
- align with our values
- have strong references
- see each project as an opportunity to make our world a better place
- Full-time salary
- Paid vacation and benefits package
- Good times with good people!
- Opportunity to do meaningful work for purpose-driven brands
- Opportunities for growth
If you’re interested in shaping the future of this company, we’d love to meet you. E-mail your resume (or link to your Linkedin profile) and a link to your site/samples of your work to: email@example.com (please, no phone calls).
Almanac core values:
We get to the heart. We dig deep, peel back the layers, ask great questions. We show up fully, get to the clients’ heart and the heart of the story/purpose. We give it everything we’ve got.
We move. We work with purpose-driven organizations who have courage and want to do what it takes to move the needle. We’re interested in building movements that improve our world. We care. We grow.
We have magic. No, not like ninjas. But we are trying to build something different at Almanac. We trust our guts. We draw people out. Our work creates connection and understanding.
What We Believe:
We don’t stop at easy. We’ll start anywhere and follow it everywhere. We’re curious as hell. We embrace complexity.
We’re in this together. We have each other’s backs. We show up. We listen. We share. We’re all learning, all the time.
We own it. We don’t make excuses. We have no ego. We believe in what we do and we do what’s right.
We go boldly. We try new things. We get out in front. We ignore obstacles and find a path. We don’t conform—we’ll do it this new way, our way, even if it kills us. We value our independence. We are fun!