Calling all writers: Almanac is seeking a copywriter to join the team!
At Almanac, we work with purpose-driven brands, helping them move the needle on causes that make our world a better place. We work on complex projects and design challenges that require multifaceted solutions. If you’re looking for a job where you can influence people and create engagement that makes a measurable difference, then let’s chat. Check out the details below and get in touch. We’d love to meet you!
Projects include working with a team of designers, developers, account managers and strategists on the research and development of brand identities, websites, integrated digital marketing work, communication campaigns and print collateral design for a range of clients, always ones we believe in. You’ll be writing for print and digital from concept through implementation. Being self-motivated, easy to work with and knowing how to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, deadline-driven environment probably go without saying.
A few other things:
- You have 3-5 years of agency experience.
- You have strong writing samples.
- You are conceptual—you can create something from nothing.
- You can translate the strategic communication needs of clients into appropriate and impactful copy executions.
- You are passionate about working with purpose-driven brands and organizations.
- You have plenty of original ideas—this is a role for an inventor!
- You are eager to collaborate, receive feedback, and critique.
- You confidently present ideas to internal and external audiences.
- You can develop copy in client brand voice/tone.
- You understand copywriting and content creation in both the print and digital experiences.
- You are able to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Full-time salary
- Paid vacation and benefits package
- Good times with good people!
- Opportunity to do meaningful work for purpose-driven brands
- Opportunities for growth
Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, social media management tools, fun side projects and/or other interesting stuff is a bonus. E-mail your resume or LinkedIn profile and a link to your site/samples of your work to: email@example.com (please, no phone calls).
Almanac core values:
We get to the heart. We dig deep, peel back the layers, ask great questions. We show up fully, get to the clients’ heart and the heart of the story/purpose. We give it everything we’ve got.
We move. We work with purpose-driven organizations who have courage and want to do what it takes to move the needle. We’re interested in building movements that improve our world. We care. We grow.
We have magic. No, not like ninjas. But we are trying to build something different at Almanac. We trust our guts. We draw people out. Our work creates connection and understanding.
What We Believe:
We don’t stop at easy. We’ll start anywhere and follow it everywhere. We’re curious as hell. We embrace complexity.
We’re in this together. We have each other’s backs. We show up. We listen. We share. We’re all learning, all the time.
We own it. We don’t make excuses. We have no ego. We believe in what we do and we do what’s right.
We go boldly. We try new things. We get out in front. We ignore obstacles and find a path. We don’t conform—we’ll do it this new way, our way, even if it kills us. We value our independence. We are fun!