Now Hiring: Account Manager
UPDATE (11/01) – The position has been filled. Thanks to everyone who got in touch!
Almanac is seeking a full-time account manager to join the team! The account manager position is key to our success as a company. We rely on our account managers to work closely with both clients and internal teams to help craft beautiful and meaningful work for purpose-driven clients (seriously, we are lost without you).
Externally, our account managers provide overall client service and support to ensure that client objectives are clearly established and met. Internally, they manage the production of complex print and digital projects—challenges that require a deep understanding of process. If you’re ready for a job where you can influence people and help organizations move the needle, then let’s chat. Check out the details below and get in touch. We’d love to meet you!
- Handle day-to-day communication with clients; develop strong client-agency relationships
- Facilitate open and effective communication between creative team and client
- Collaborate with creative team lead to manage each project effectively
- Doggedly work to find the best solutions for client challenges
- Manage initiatives within budget while maintaining high quality output
- Develop, coordinate and manage multiple project timelines
- Assist in defining project deliverables
- Assist in researching and developing client strategy
- Coordinate vendors as needed with creative team
- Ability to lift up-to 43 lbs.
- 2+ years of experience
- Excellent communication skills, with a focus on listening
- The unquenchable desire to organize, schedule and run down details
- A love of systems
- A working understanding of print and digital design and development processes
- A positive attitude and collaborative nature
- Full-time salary
- Paid vacation and benefits package
- Good times with good people!
- Opportunity to do meaningful work for purpose-driven clients
- Opportunities for growth
E-mail your resume or LinkIn profile to: email@example.com (please, no phone calls).