Now Hiring: Copywriter
UPDATE (10/24) – The position has been filled. Thanks to everyone who got in touch!
Calling all writers, poets, musicians: Almanac is seeking a copywriter to join the team! We’re offering a 3-month, contract to hire arrangement, because, here’s the deal: this job is tough. We’ll spend a lot of time together working on complex projects and design challenges that require multifaceted solutions. If you’re ready for a job where you can influence people and help organizations move the needle, then let’s chat. Check out the details below and get in touch. We’d love to meet you!
Projects include working with our designers and strategists on brand research and the development of brand identities, websites, integrated digital marketing work, communication campaigns and print collateral design for a range of clients, always ones we believe in. We’re a small but productive group, so you’ll be involved in all aspects of work from concept to production. Being easy to work with and knowing how to work in a deadline-driven environment probably go without saying.
A few other things:
- You have 0-3 years of experience.
- You are conceptual—you can create something from nothing.
- You have plenty of crazy ideas—this is a role for an inventor!
- You have strong writing samples.
- You seek to move people, damn it.
- You are eager to collaborate, receive feedback, and critique.
- You canDevelop copy in client brand voice/tone.
- You understand copywriting and content creation in both the print and digital space.
- You are able to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- You can lift 62 pounds.
- Full-time salary
- Paid vacation and benefits package
- Good times with good people!
- Opportunity to do meaningful work for purpose-driven clients
- Opportunities for growth
Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, social media management tools, fun side projects and/or other interesting stuff is a bonus. Mostly, you just need a willingness to jump in and contribute on a variety of different projects, share your ideas and be part of a team. We’re a small company and you’ll be involved in day-to-day projects from concept to creation.
E-mail your resume or LinkIn profile and a link to your site/samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org (please, no phone calls).