Almanac wins seven IABC Bronze Quill Awards
The Almanac team brought home seven Bronze Quills at the recent IABC Bronze Quill Awards, sponsored by the St. Louis Chapter of the International Association of Business Communicators. Held at Mad Art Gallery this year, the event honors the best of communications strategy and design in the St. Louis area. Many thanks to our clients whose collaboration makes our projects memorable.
Our Bronze Quill Awards winning entries included:
Awards of Excellence
- The Secret Guide to Children’s Direct Mail Campaign (client: St. Louis Children’s Hospital Foundation)
- Healthy Schools Healthy Communities Video (client: Missouri Foundation for Health)
Awards of Merit
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital 2012 Digital Annual Report (client: Barnes-Jewish Hospital & The Foundation for Barnes-Jewish Hospital)
- Crown Center for Senior Living website (client: Crown Center for Senior Living)
- St. Louis Children’s Hospital 2012 Digital Annual Report (client: St. Louis Children’s Hospital Foundation)
- St. Louis County Library 2012 Digital Annual Report (client: St. Louis County Library)
- St. Louis Children’s Hospital One-on-One Videos (client: St. Louis Children’s Hospital)
For a recap of the event, a complete list of winners, and some photos from the event, check out IABC’s blog post about the Bronze Quill Awards.